Camp Tilikum | Retreats & Rentals | Guidelines/Reservation Information
- Retreat Center weekend overnight minimum 30 guests. (Call for off-season exceptions)
- Midweek overnight & day use minimum 15 guests (Call for exceptions)
Alcoholic beverages, non-prescribed drugs, weapons, personal sports equipment, recreational vehicles and pets are not permitted on the grounds.
- Access to grounds and facilities are based upon availability. Multiple groups may be using the grounds & facilities simultaneously. Your contract will specify which facilities you have reserved.
When inquiring about availability, please consider the following information:
- Size of group
- Facilities desired (Retreat Center, Fawver Center, Northridge, Grounds-use only)
- Type of group (women, youth, couples, corporate, etc.)
- Preferred dates/time of year
- Length of stay
For rate information, to schedule a tour, or to book your next event at Tilikum, please contact Chris Steele, Retreat Program Director. We look forward to serving your group at Tilikum soon.
We'd love to hear from you!