Camp Tilikum | Retreats & Rentals | Northridge
Northridge is a perfect option for groups interested in a rustic, old-fashioned camping experience. This facility invites guests to enjoy a roaring outdoor campfire, a game of carpet ball, or the beauty of the surrounding woods. The Northridge site is ideal for youth groups, adventurous adults, outdoor education programs, and scouting troops. This site is generally available from May 1 to September 30.Features
- Seven platform tents, four bunks with mattresses in each (56 total beds)
- Carden Lodge--covered area for meeting space and meals (includes tables and chairs)
- Running water
- Flush toilets
- Campfire amphitheatre
- $200 Facility Rental Fee and $5/person/day grounds fee
- Includes exclusive use of Northridge. (Availability of grounds, Fawver Center and waterfront use depend upon other groups on-site, please inquire at time of signing contract to secure for your group).
Meals are not included in prices:
- Camp-style cooking is recommended.
- Bring your camp stove and/or BBQ (one small BBQ is near Carden Lodge)
- Catered meals available through Tilikum’s Food Service Department, $10/meal/person.
- Must be booked in advance. Rate is $10/hour for canoeing only (group of 25 or less); $25/hour for swimming/canoeing combo (group of 25 or less).
Outdoor Recreation Activities At Tilikum
* Must be arranged in advance and includes additional fees; available .
Outdoor field space
For rate information, to schedule a tour, or to book your next event at Tilikum, please contact us. We look forward to serving your group at Tilikum soon. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to hear from you!